www.TeenofTexas.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TeenofTexas.tk

Teen of Texas Message Board

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHELZ.. U NERD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Hershey'

CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:15 pm

yea it aint...

like it's easy to say but not to do....

and i dont wanna be the one to let go..u know..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:17 pm

yea rite

and yea i wouldnt let go kuz i did and i feel horrible till this day but yea its life so i jus try to get over it but it aint easy so i jus keep it all in
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:20 pm

yeah

but its not good to let everything in...

and yeah....that's y i would rather him dump me..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:21 pm

yea i no errbody tells me that but shoot if people new half of wat i feel they would even no wat to say they would b speechless

yea me to but shoot i was jus like either way imma b hurt so if u aint serious wit me then jus dnt even try to talk to me
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:24 pm

yeah sometimes u just gotta do that..

but i dont think i could unless i get fed up wit him always telling me..

i think maybe we should break up and be friends

i dont think we're gonna make it..

u know?? i cant deal wit that....sometimes..i just wanna be like k..that's what u want.then that's what its gonna be
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:27 pm

yea i kno but that jus aint me everything stays inside

well yea but its like wen ya'll break up everythang reminds u of them and then u get to thinkin then u get to miss then u start bak talkin and go through tha same mess
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:32 pm

yeah i know

i just got heated up...

i went to his page and this what some girl wrote em
hey babe. whats the deal??? me just here chillin. well i hope all is well. take care. cuidate. smooches. holla. peace...

miss shabby

i swear..i bet he approved it to be like iight i wanna see how she feels..but it's different..chris dont be callin' me baby or babe he did call me babygirl..and he did call me ma...but that's it..

i dont wanna argue wit him but i will leave a voice message and mention it to him..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:35 pm

yea he probably did do that u kno how they play that game shoot he probably even tol her to do dat lol

but yea dnt even trippin shoot let him see that u aint trippin
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:38 pm

yeah that's what i was thinking that he prolly told her to do it..

but yeah...that's what i said i aint gonna trip bout it..ima ignore it..so i shouldn't mention it to him huh?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:39 pm

yea he probaply paye her to lol sike lemm stop playin this is a serious matter

well if u want to then yea do it i mean u gotta get yo say so in to.....i mean he kan do nutthin but get man or argue wit u
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:42 pm

yeah i feel ya..

i guess ill just mention it to him...but that's it...and if he starts arguin' wit me..saying chris call u this and that....ima be like yeah everything else except babe or baby..and smooches..

shooot i bet if chris was to call me ho....he would be like y u letting him call u that? that shit aint right...lmao..im talking about it in a funny way like he would even get mad if chris called slut..but if someone else did that he wouldn't
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:44 pm

yea see it gotta b that intimidation kickin in but hey i kno how he feel though this is like a beyonce situation......shiit i'll b damn if i see another gurl wit somethin i built
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:45 pm

yeah i feel ya...i know what u saying..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:47 pm

yea have u saw daddys lil girl....if not u need see that kuz thats wat imma do to my ex's baby momma lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:50 pm

lol! naw i havent but i could imagine
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:52 pm

o yea well see im one krazy mother shut yo mouth but hey she was there first but that aint the point i made something beautiful and hear she kome
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:53 pm

yeah some ppl dont give a damn nowadays
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:54 pm

but its koo imma let thangs flow but umm yea i needa stop talkin bout her lol shoot
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:56 pm

yes u do....lol
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 pm

iight imma stop lol well hey i wonder wat she b sayin bout me lol o well i dnt kare lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:58 pm

LMAO wow..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:59 pm

lol y u gon go and say that
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:02 pm

ionno..lol..that's what came out..

but yeah..she prolly do be talking bout u
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:05 pm

i kno i b bein noesy shoot i aint gon lie but hey o well shoot its his choice who he wants in the end then imma have to have chris's song on repeat " i miss u" lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:06 pm

lol! LMAO..yeah...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:09 pm

i aint playin though he gon have alot of profile views fo real
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:15 pm

i believe ya lol

i aint know he had a myspace

so ya'll still keep in touch?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:18 pm

lol i kno

who u talkin about mah x or who
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:20 pm

yeah aint that wat u talking bout?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:25 pm

lol shoot i dnt kno but yea

man it complicated u kno kuz like we went out or wat eva the he went bak to jail fo gangs and stupid stuff so we stop talkin and i was always thinkin about hima nd tellin mah sister how much i missed him and shit so she got fed up and wrote him on my space actin like me lol

so we exchanged numbers
start talkin didnt talk fo to weekks...then he kalled again but i aint talked to him fo about i week so yea im too confuse he say he wanna go bak wit me but he aint showin it and i think he still got feelings fo his baby momma or somethin i dnt kno
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:27 pm

dang that is complicated..

well he need to be real wit u
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:29 pm

ea i kno but wen he kalls me i jus foget bout every thang kuz im happy he kalls...so yea its krazi he got me confused and i aint neva been like this ova no boy i neva let them get close to me so yea i dnt kno im jus got let it burn lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:32 pm

lol nice way to put it
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:34 pm

yea i kno rite but yea i gotta way with words ...but yea he need kall
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:35 pm

lol! he need to let u know what's going on..and whats gonna happen
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:39 pm

yea i ko rite but nobody wanna see us together but it dnt matter no...lol iim serious though

we i try to talk but him dnt no body listen to me so i jus dnt say nutthina bout him so every thing i feel about him is on the inside and i got some much goin on wit him man plus everyother thing in my life man i dnt no how i kan make it but do lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:43 pm

yeah u strong sis...and that's good..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:45 pm

yea i kno rite but the question is fo how long though....shoot but i aint trippin lol i neva am im jus a i dnt kare person lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:46 pm

lol..well hope it dont be too long..

and if that's the case just keep ya head up and stay strong
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:51 pm

yea me to but hey i dnt kare lol

yo nobody ever tol me that befo lol im always the tellin my self that
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:52 pm

lol fo real??

well there u go
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:53 pm

i no rite but hey u no my sayin " i aint trippin" lol that me all the way
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:54 pm

lol! yep that is ur saying..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:56 pm

lol wat u mean gurl
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:58 pm

"i aint trippin" lol
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:59 pm

lol o yea that me yup yup
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:02 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:03 pm

o yea well wat time u gotta b at skoo tomarrow
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:05 pm

at 7:45 so i wake up at 7:15

im almost done wit my paper
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:09 pm

dang u wasnt playin but yea i dnt see how u dnt it i would b sleepin in kuz its 2 somethin over and i kno its later over there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHELZ.. U NERD
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next