www.TeenofTexas.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TeenofTexas.tk

Teen of Texas Message Board

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHELZ.. U NERD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Hershey'

CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:55 am

fo real..

well he said he gonna come and live here soon..

to be wit me..cuz he cant do the long distance relationship no more

he said he cant be like that no more..it's getting to him

so we'll see what happens while he's here if he does move after all

he gots to talk to his grams
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:33 am

o really thats real good least he's tryna make it work and tryna make up fo all the stuff he did i the past ...so we gon see wat happens
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 8:41 am

yeah i know....

im happy bout it..but i dont wanna get too happy

cuz what if he says he dont wanna come or something comes up and he cant..u know?

so yeah we'll see

and im not gonna do hs cheer

ima stay wit my team..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:41 am

o good thats wat i was thinkin but im not one to break down anyone's confidence or wat eva so i jus didnt say nutthin

so your gonna cheer still again ??
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:32 am

yeah i feel ya

and i was right

yesterday he was telling me that he wasnt sure

he's really thinking bout it

but right now it seems to him that he's picking me over his fam.
and he promised himself he would never do that for a girl

i was like yeah i get u..then he said maybe we should just break up and be friends..

i just stood quiet..then i was like what u wanna do? he was like ionno...and then u act all koo bout it

i was like im not koo wit it..but if that's what u want what can i do? nothing...and i act koo to hide what i really feel..i dont want u to hear that im sad..

he was like yeah i know..u do care bout it..

so i asked em again and he said he aint know..he has to think bout it..bout him coming over here and then that will determine where our relationship stands

and cheer ima stay wit my cheer team..they're doing it again one more year..and i cant do both so i rather stick wit them
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:54 pm

yea i feel you to i neva show my tru feeling to no one but i dnt kno y i kan act like real wel....kuz i make things seem like they ok wen they not ut it's koo though ......

but dang he jus torn right now kuz it's hard fo ya'll to be together kuz of the distance and it hurts him so he wanna break but he really dnt have no reason..but yet he think he dose so he's like i should jus end it but ....he really love u so it's hard

but yea trust thats how he feel kuz thats how i was wit mah dud kuz he lived in texas and i jus kouldnt handle tha distance thing so yea....but i dnt kno how to explain it ....lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 9:20 am

yeah i feel ya...

i was thinking bout that today

i was like i think he needs a break..to think bout what he really wants to do..
if he wants it ill give it to him u know....

ima talk to him later so ill give u the update

and now that ima start working i think it's gonna give him more of a reason not to want to be wit me..cuz im not gonna be able to talk to him that much..u know?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 11:10 am

yea i feel u and him both ya'll kuz mah dude knew it was komin kuz he said his lat gurl broke up wit him kuz he was too perfect so ... wen i kame at him like that he was like u must b cheatin on me but i wasnt ....i jus wasnt used to not bein able to see mah bf ...im used to bein wit him and touchin him u kno cuddelin and shit but i kouldnt do that wit him u kno so i jus didnt want to b wit him

but now that we're over and done wit i want him bak so bad it's killin me like fo real i b thinkin bout him alot ....
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 3:27 pm

yeah i feel ya...

well my b/f told me he wants to come...and he said we'll let everything flow see what happens..but if it comes to the point where he dont come then we're prolly just gonna end up being friends...

cuz he cant do it no more..and he said after me he wasnt gonna have a long distance relationship again..so we'll see what happens

and u see.. thats y i dont want to be the one that says yeah lets be friends..cuz im afraid ima regret it later..and want him back..u know..

i rather him break up wit me...or both of us agree.....but not me do it on my own and be like u know what....naw i dont wanna be wit u..that's not me...i cant do it...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 8:49 am

yea thats how i was.....

but see ya'll both aint dumb ya'll new it was gon b hard havin a long dis relationship so....if he new he couldnt handle it he should have went wit u at all .....so he jus want things to b the easy way....jus like i did....so yea he gon regret it ...unless he's losin feelings fo u then he wont

thats jus how i look at it now
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 10:48 am

yeah i feel ya...

he aint losing feelings for me...he told me...he aint gonna forget bout me..he's always gonna love me..and he know it's gonna be hard to let go..but yeah i have a feeling he gonna regret it too..if he find someone else..and they dont treat em right u know?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 3:03 pm

yea well then.... i think even if ya'll break up ya'll gon get bak together ...kuz ya'll been trough to much to let it go down the drain .....
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:41 am

yeah maybe..ionno girl..unless he find someone or i find someone..which i doubt

cuz i always told myself that i wasnt gonna get a b/f after the one i have now..i was just gonna go out and have fun...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:00 am

yea but u already kno some boi gon see u and try to get wit u gurl lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:11 pm

lol! ionno bout that but if that happens..ima be like ill pass lmao..naw not like that but u know
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:35 pm

lol gurl y u beenin like that....makin it seem like no one would holla at u.....or like if ya'l were to break up u would neva get wit no body kuz u stuck on him.....u get mah driffted..lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:06 am

LMAO i never said i would never get wit anyone...

but i will be single for a while..just focus on school..and go out and chill wit friends and meet new ppl..u know all that

lol girl boys dont be trying to get at me..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:10 pm

o well u no me thats jus how it b seemin to me u kno

well yea i feel u wit that focusing thing i did that this yaer and it paid off....

and wat u mean boys dnt try to holla at chu......i dnt see y not ur a pretty gurl ((no homo )) lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 8:13 am

lol..yeah i know it'll pay off

and i know u not a homo lmao

thanks for saying im pretty but that's the truth guys dont be trying to holla at me..they talk to me as friends..

for some funny reason the guys i meet over the net..try to get at me..lol...but that's also rare i dont be meeting too many of em' just one or 2..u know?

and when i go out..the old guys (30's and 40's) be lookin' i feel disgusted
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:48 pm

lol yea i jus hada let u kno bout...yea

well shoot u betta get out lol r u an outgoing person.???

kuz i kno bois out hur tend to treat u how u treat yoself....like if u feel and act like ur ugly then they'll treat u like that lol not tryna say u think that but thats jus how they are and i dnt kno y
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am

lol

yeah i am an outgoing person..im fun..my guy friends say im real sweet and stuff..the type of girl every guy would want to have..

but i dont be showing all that to the guys i meet..i have a limit..i gotta see what they bout first..cuz if they the type that are gonna lie and stuff..then i dont wanna be a part of it u know

and here in L.A. that's all u have..it's rare when u find someone that'll really care bout u..u know?

but im happy that i havent had to deal wit that...

im glad u find those types of guys over there wish there were more here
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 2:54 pm

yea well bois up here are like that to like i swear....but bois are gon b bois it dnt matter where u at u jus gotta b pacient and wiat fo yo boo to kome
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 3:48 pm

yeah i feel ya

i got my boo..but we just having some problems right now...

i hope we can get thru em' just like all the other times...

we'll see what happens..i dont feel as bad as yesterday but iim still hurting girl
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 2:35 pm

o yea ya'll will dnt even worry about that...kuz havent ya'll had these kinna problems before???
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 1:43 pm

yeah..

well we're getting better now..so that's good..

but still not quite the same u know..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 1:21 am

yea kuz u still kinna have a thing in the bak of yo head knowin that ya'll kan break up huh?? or is it something else
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 4:16 pm

naw it's not that..

i think it's just me being scared that we not ever gonna be the same....

ill let u know if things change this week...

cuz i work again..on wed and thurs..so we wont talk much...

i wanna see if it's my job that's doing all this

well i think it is...but im not gonna quit and he told me he wouldnt want me to either..u know...

cuz he's glad i want to work..and be responsible..it's just the hours that kinda mess us up..

but hopefully everything will be koo..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:49 am

o yea wel shoot he jus gon have to let u do u i mean ya'll still gon talk....shoot and a job is a job...so he betta jus move whur u at lol so ya'll kan work at the same place....and eat ice cream together... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 10:07 am

lmao...

yeah ionno whats gonna happen..

Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:25 pm

yea wel u shouldnt stress about it jus do u....
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 7:05 am

i get what u saying

but we not gonna break up..we gonna stick together..

he's for sure he's gonna come and live over here..but he's not sure how he'll come

driving or in a plane...so yeah..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:55 am

o yea im glad u explained that kuz i was show bout to ask u wat u mean he dont kno how he komin ova
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 4:25 pm

lol yeah

he wants to come
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 11:10 am

[o yea thats wats up i new he would im jus too smart
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 3:20 pm

yeah he saying most likely in may he'll come to live over here
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 10:29 am

yea he might as well do it at tha end of the year...so he kan jus start new here..or i mean where u at lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 2:37 pm

lol yeah

he still gotta ask his grams

and he said if he comes it'll prolly be for a year..

which is my senior year
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 2:38 pm

o yea then ya'll kan jus move in together and shtuuf o yea this is workin out right
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 3:39 pm

well i got some bad news..

my b/f's mom said he cant come over here..so ionno where we're going to end up...

he was like i think we should start saying goodbye do u agree or no? i was like u already know my answer..so he was like iight..

but ionno...if he dont come im not sure we'll make it..

we're not really clicking right now...he feels far away from me..we haven't really talked talked..and we wont tomorrow either..so ionno what's gonna happen....

i will keep u updated
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 7:51 am

dang y she say no well yea there goes the plan and he should try to at least stick by u and see wat happemns dnt jus give up on it
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 11:48 am

yeah ionno

he sent his transcript but his mom said no..so ionno what's gonna happen....

and chris left me comments on myspace

and i told em before he saw..

and he was like ooooh what u get em for valentine's...i was like what? Evil or Very Mad y u asking me that? i didnt get em nothing..he was like oh cuz he's ur friend i was like yeah but i didnt get em nothing..he aint see nothing after..

but i was like this boy gonna start again...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 3:10 pm

dan he doin it like that and yea i saw them komments lol ya'll b choppin it up i was talkin to him to but he dnt kno how i am but hey i was talkin lol....and he kan b mad at that that jus shows he dnt have trust...
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 3:43 pm

lol yeah we were updating ourselves...

i know that's what i dont like..but he aint say nothing else bout the comments..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 3:47 pm

yea thats reall koo i was suprised he wrote me bak lol

but yea that dumb that jus shows he b snoopin on yo my space lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 3:52 pm

yeah but funny thing is that it's only wit chris

none of the other dudes..he just trippin' on him

but my boy knows..i aint bout to stop talking to chris..he's just a friend..

so he cant say nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 3:56 pm

well probably kus he feel intimidated lol or something kuz ya'll talk alot and he kno ya'll reqall klose and he feels that chris kould steal u at any minute lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 3:59 pm

lol yup he do..

i asked em' y just him?? u feel like he's someone i could start liking? that i would leave u for him?

he said yeah..he's gonna become famous and get a lot of money and he dresses the way u like guys to dress...etc.

i was like baby if it was about the money i would've left u a long time ago..and he stood quiet

cuz he knows i dont care bout that..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:03 pm

aww so its tru man member i tol u this a LLLOOOOONG time ago man this deja vu i said he would say that but yea like u siad if u aint like him u would been do wit him u kno so but hey even though its annoyin it jus shows how much he kare out u
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:07 pm

yeah i know..what u saying

i know he cares..but sometimes i think he too jealous..and for nothing

he shouldn't let others get to him....shoot i never did when girls would call em and stuff..and they would call em boo

Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:12 pm

yea i kno how u feelin mah sister is goin truogh the same thang and she b sayin the same thang u do and actin jus like u so yea..i kno....but yea i always b telin her like shoot jus leave him....but i had to think like it aint that easy u kno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHELZ.. U NERD   CHELZ.. U NERD - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHELZ.. U NERD
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next