www.TeenofTexas.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TeenofTexas.tk

Teen of Texas Message Board

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

helloooooo? anyone here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Hershey'

helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:58 pm

i told chris bout the comment

he said that's not cool if he got her to put that..he trippin
and he said he needs to get off..so yeah..

ionno if to send em a message or leave him a voice message..i think ima leave em a voice message..just mentioning it..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:59 pm

aww look u got guys all karing fo u gurll bring tears to my eyes Crying or Very sad

but yea see me and me admire on the same page lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:01 pm

lol chris always cared bout me and has helped me out wit some problems ive had in the past..

lol yeah...ima just do that..and not be mad ima tell em it bothered me...but i aint gonna let it get to me and if he's trippin off the comment chris left me callin' me ma..thats nothing...compared to babe...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:03 pm

yea i bet he did andi bet he do

well do wat u do let him kno...i kan wait to see wat he gon say
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:06 pm

yep thats my best friend right ther

lol my story is good huh? lol..but yeah i dont wanna em to flip out on me..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:08 pm

yup i kno u b keepin me interested....shoot and he betta bot shoot u wear the pansts in the relatinship lol naw im playin though
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:15 pm

lol! lol yeah..i know i keep ya interested..

i just called em and left em a message on his voicemail saying

hey babe what's up? im just here gonna try to go to sleep soon...i still need to changed..but anyways i got back on myspace and i saw what shabby wrote u..it bothered me but im not gonna let it get to me..so yeah that's all i wanted to say and if it has to do wit chris..that's nothing at least he's not calling me babe or nothing...i know if he did u would get really mad..but yeah..i dont wanna argue or nothing..so ill just talk to ya tomorrow k..love ya bye

lets see what happens tomorrow...he's gonna wake me up and talk to me bout that...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:18 pm

lol he aint gon no wat hit him he gon b like wat....then u jus gon play it koo while he over there gettin all heated lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:19 pm

lol oh yeah and after i said he would be mad if chris did something like i said..im glad he dont do that...

lol naw i have a feeling he gonna call me and argue..and ima have a bad day tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:21 pm

well u already gon kno he is gonna b mad but hey he need listen to u sometimes instead of always tryna get his point across
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:23 pm

yeah i know..

and if he starts arguing ima tell em u know what like i told ya in the voice message i dont wanna argue..and like i said im not gonna let it get to me..ima act like she never wrote that..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:26 pm

yea i kno how u feel gurl dnt trippin lol except im jus ike him i gotta get mah point across and i wont stop until i do
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:28 pm

yeah ionno im just scared that he's gonna say something to hurt me..

but ionno..we'll see what happens..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:31 pm

yea he probably will or he'll do somethin stupid and ull feel bad or lie u shouldnt have done that but hey things happen and its gon b him hurtin in the in and its gon b worse then...
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:33 pm

yeah something inside me is telling me that he's gonna hurt me and ima feel real bad...

just thinking bout it is hurting me..

i just hate when we argue..i really do...and lately our arguements have been hurtful..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:37 pm

yea and your feelin is probably rite but yea u guys relationship aint gon get no betta if u dnt have trust u kno wat im sayin like i telll my sis u gotta think a bout u and do wat makes u feel happy in stead of doin wat u think iz rite

and yea i kno i feelin the same way no and it aint a good feelin but yea wat do kuill u make u stornger
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:39 pm

yeah i know..

i think i think bout his feelings and his happiness more than my own...i know that's not good but i would rather me hurt then him...it's happened before..

and yeah ur right bout that..i just hope this has a happy ending..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:42 pm

not tryna put nutthin in yo head or nutthin but is think bout his happiness make u happy or jus sad and hurt ....kuz its shouldnt b one happy person in the relationship....like we all no relationship aint gon b all gravy and im a type of person that believes bad things make your relationship stronger but yea
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:45 pm

yeah i feel that too...i know bad things make our relationship stronger and trust we have been thru a lot of bad things..and gotten thru em'

i just dont want em to hurt me no more..im tired of crying..i dont know how much i have left...u know??

but yeah i know we should both be happy not just one person....we both hurting cuz we not together..but the other little things...make us hurt more..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:50 pm

yea kuz if a relationship was perfect man it would b boring man shoot

but yea i neva cried befo so i would no .....but yea i no ya'll both hurtin u gotta b kuz ya'll tryin to make it work hey maybe it will but or i mean we kno it will ...but afta a while the same thing start to get old so u jus gotta let go and move on least that work fo me ONCE but hey everybody if different i can only give u my opinion so yea
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:53 pm

yeah i know..

and it's cuz he's been saying he dont wanna do the long distance no more..so yeah..ionno girl..

we'll see what happens...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:54 pm

yea thats wat i always tol my bf but look at me now so shoot maybe i should warn him lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:57 pm

yeah ionno im kinda lost..

i dont want him to hurt me that's all i know..but if it happens ima be strong
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:00 pm

o yea fo sho kuz if i kan then any body kan u no
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:05 pm

yeah ima call em right now before i go to sleep and leave em anoher message and say hey babe im going to sleep already..just wanted to leave u another message just saying that i love u..no matter what..and just to remind u that we can make it if we both want it to be that way..and also to say that u aint gonna lose me to anybody if that has ever crossed ur mind..k...well dont forget that i love u take care call me in the morning love u muah

that's gonna throw him off after hearing the other message lol but i just wanna show em that it's not gonna get to me
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:07 pm

yea it will now our these messages on his fone ??? or my space ???

well yea shoot let him no then he gon b feelin bad
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:08 pm

fo acussin u
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:10 pm

naw this is on his phone

and yeah he gonna be relieved i just need to constantly remind him that he not gonna lose me u know?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:12 pm

o ok i was thinkin this was on that voice thang people have on my space

well yea maybe he feels ur to perfect has he ever said that
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:13 pm

naw he has said im too good for him and that i deserve better
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:15 pm

yea same thing yea see that how i felt to well he didnt desreve betta u no how dat is

well he needa stop downin his self how he no u aint perfect fo him
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:17 pm

yeah i know he does say that im the one...he knows that

but then we have those little problems u know the ones he cant handle and rather just end it...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:20 pm

yea i kno well shoot it seems like he kare bout u and everythang he jus wants it the easy way or something
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:22 pm

yeah and if that's the case he gonna regret it in the long run...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:23 pm

o yes he will he gone feel the burn fo real
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:24 pm

yup i know he is.....

which i dont want em to feel no pain
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:26 pm

well member wat we said about that now.... it time to think about yo self fo real...
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:28 pm

yeah i know.....well time to think bout myself i gotta get my sleep
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:30 pm

lol o i no u did not jus ok iight imma let it go u jus get on to bed i will holla lata
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:35 pm

sowwy but it's late..and my grams telling me to get off too bfore my dad wake up so gnight
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:36 pm

night go to sleep fo real this time lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:34 pm

lol i was already asleep when u wrote this
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:12 am

o dang i was talkin stuff fo no aparent reason....well wat happen did yo boo kall ya
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:28 am

yeah i talked to em..

he said he aint been on my page since that last comment that chris left me...callin' me babygirl...which was last month...the ending of january...

and i told em bout the girl...and he said he aint do nothing for her to put that..he had sent her a comment to see how she was doing..and i read it and it was a normal comment..so then...after that..that's what she wrote..

he wasnt gonna approve it....but he did cuz he wanted to see what i was gonna say..i told em it bothered me but im not gonna let it get to me..then we talked...and he told me not to feel bad about the comment i told em i dont..then we talked some more..and i told em im glad chris dont call me that cuz u would get mad..

then he goes he almost does over there callin' u ma and babygirl..i was like but he aint callin' me that...and he told me put urself in my position wouldn't u get mad if u aint have a myspace and finally u get one...and u add me..and u see all kinds of girls on there that u aint know that i talked to..and then u find out they have my number..how would u feel? i was like yeah i understand u....

then he was like it's k...i understand chris is real important to u..ur always defending him..so if u like em or love em go for it....i was Evil or Very Mad i told em i dont...so u aint gotta worry bout that..then he goes he's gonna be famous and he's gonna have money..i was trying to cut em off..i was like man i cant believe u think like that..then he goes hold on...then ur gonna be right..cmon it's every girls dream to be wit a famous star....i was like not mine....then he giggled and he had to go....i was mad..

but then i txt him telling him that i was gonna act as if he never said that about me cuz i aint wanna have problems wit him..i aint wanna be mad..then i said i just want to let u know..that u aint gonna lose me if that's what u think....i really wanna be wit u..and he txt back he said same here ur the one...so yeah..we're good now

and then last night he told me..that he cant forget that...bout chris and how he has my number and all that..he said he had 100% trust in me....but now he trusts me but it's hard....so i started feeling bad..so i was like k..im not gonna get on myspace much to avoid problems...so i delete all the boy shoutouts i had which was chris, freddie, ishmael, and brian...i just left my b/f and my girl friends...and then before i fell asleep i left em two voice messages on his phone..2 songs..

this morning he was like awww then he was like i feel bad tho..i said y..he was like did i hurt u or y did u put those songs..then i told em i just wanna show u that i really wanna be wit u..then he goes naw u c that's y i didnt wanna tell u that last night...cuz i knew u would take it the wrong way..he told me i do trust u..and i know u wanna be wit me..so dont worry bout that..he goes dont think i dont trust u....if i didn't i wouldn't be wit u.and i wouldn't want to go live over there..i was like yeah..so we're good now..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:34 am

oo wow well thats good i tol u nutthin was gon happen like that kuz he love u to much ...so yea thats wats up least he let u kno wats up and stuff a ya'll aint argue much ya'll jus talked it out and stuff....see i tol u man imma ologist fo real ...
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 am

lol! yeah i feel wayyyy betta now that we cleared that up....

i just hope he's able to come..cuz he told me if he doesn't then he's gonna have to let me go
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:43 am

u mean kome out there and live wit u or wat ..??? and u mean break up wit him
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:44 am

not to live wit me..but to come and study and live wit his grams

and yeah he said he doesnt then we're gonna have to be friends
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:51 am

o dang y ??? ya'll jus aint feelin the long distance thang or wat
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:53 am

i dont mind it....it dont really bother me

but it's getting to him...he said he dont wanna do the long distance no more..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

helloooooo? anyone here
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.TeenofTexas.tk :: TEEN OF TEXAS AKA LIL C :: Teen of Texas Discussion-
Jump to: