www.TeenofTexas.tk

Teen of Texas Message Board
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 LMAO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: LMAO   Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:55 pm

MY SIS N COUSIN. R NUTZ..

HAHAHA THEY TRYNA SING SONGZ IN OTHA LANGUAGEZ.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:56 pm

I KNO ANOTHA POINTLESS POST No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:56 pm

GUESS THIS JUS GOES TO SHOW U HOW BORED I CAN GET
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:57 pm

ALL BY MYSELF Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:57 pm

::starts singin akon's lonely::
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:10 pm

::continues singin akon's lonely:: No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:34 pm

angel_baby wrote:
MY SIS N COUSIN. R NUTZ..

HAHAHA THEY TRYNA SING SONGZ IN OTHA LANGUAGEZ.. lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:35 pm

angel_baby wrote:
GUESS THIS JUS GOES TO SHOW U HOW BORED I CAN GET

yeah i see lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:35 pm

angel_baby wrote:
::continues singin akon's lonely:: No Crying or Very sad

now im singing it lmao
Back to top Go down
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:02 pm

Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
MY SIS N COUSIN. R NUTZ..

HAHAHA THEY TRYNA SING SONGZ IN OTHA LANGUAGEZ.. lol!

lol!


IT WAZ KRAZII
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:02 pm

Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
GUESS THIS JUS GOES TO SHOW U HOW BORED I CAN GET

yeah i see lol

LOL JUS LIKE NOW What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:03 pm

Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
::continues singin akon's lonely:: No Crying or Very sad

now im singing it lmao


::startz singin it again:: No


OH N LMFAO @ U SINGIN IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:14 am

angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
MY SIS N COUSIN. R NUTZ..

HAHAHA THEY TRYNA SING SONGZ IN OTHA LANGUAGEZ.. lol!

lol!


IT WAZ KRAZII

i bet
Back to top Go down
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:14 am

angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
GUESS THIS JUS GOES TO SHOW U HOW BORED I CAN GET

yeah i see lol

LOL JUS LIKE NOW What a Face

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:14 am

n yeah i had to start singing it
Back to top Go down
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:48 pm

Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
MY SIS N COUSIN. R NUTZ..

HAHAHA THEY TRYNA SING SONGZ IN OTHA LANGUAGEZ.. lol!

lol!


IT WAZ KRAZII

i bet

MY SIS STILL DOIN IT THO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:49 pm

Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
GUESS THIS JUS GOES TO SHOW U HOW BORED I CAN GET

yeah i see lol

LOL JUS LIKE NOW What a Face

lol!


AND NOW What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:50 pm

Hershey's wrote:
n yeah i had to start singing it

LMFAO YEAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:50 pm

::has akon's song lonely on repeat:: No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:26 pm

angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
MY SIS N COUSIN. R NUTZ..

HAHAHA THEY TRYNA SING SONGZ IN OTHA LANGUAGEZ.. lol!

lol!


IT WAZ KRAZII

i bet

MY SIS STILL DOIN IT THO

wow
Back to top Go down
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:26 pm

angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
n yeah i had to start singing it

LMFAO YEAH

yep it was a thing to do at the moment
Back to top Go down
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:27 pm

angel_baby wrote:
::has akon's song lonely on repeat:: No

lol my little cuzn lovesss that song
Back to top Go down
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:58 pm

Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
MY SIS N COUSIN. R NUTZ..

HAHAHA THEY TRYNA SING SONGZ IN OTHA LANGUAGEZ.. lol!

lol!


IT WAZ KRAZII

i bet

MY SIS STILL DOIN IT THO

wow

YEAH SHE ALMOST HAD ME DOIN IT lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:58 pm

Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
Hershey's wrote:
n yeah i had to start singing it

LMFAO YEAH

yep it was a thing to do at the moment
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:58 pm

Hershey's wrote:
angel_baby wrote:
::has akon's song lonely on repeat:: No

lol my little cuzn lovesss that song
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
angel_baby

avatar

Number of posts : 829
Age : 27
Localisation : WHY?
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:59 pm

::starts singing it again:: Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blkft_baby_grl
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:54 am

damn u was bored again lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO   Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:55 am

but yeah my little cuzn really loves that song for real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LMAO   

Back to top Go down
 
LMAO
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.TeenofTexas.tk :: Other Topics :: Music Talk and Other Conversation-
Jump to: