www.TeenofTexas.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TeenofTexas.tk

Teen of Texas Message Board

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-05-10

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:17 am

~~~~~~~~~~ You Are All INVITED!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall this is Christina and I would like to invite you to our first prom strictly for the CBMB family. I know afew of us have been split up because Webbie isn't allowing us to post anymore on the old boards so I would like to unite us again by having prom. I know some of you are from the Chris Brown boards too.

Host: Christina and Monika (`Quiet storm keep it on tha hush)

Where: lilchrissy.hightoxic.com (When you go on there click on the big banner up top to get to the Message boards then click Prom!!!!! and you'll be there)

What: CBMB prom

Who: Everyone in the CBMB family

When: June 9th 2007 (Saturday)

Time: Starts at 7:30 pm (Eastern time)

Make sure you have your date,outfit for both you and your date, jewerly (optional), car that your going to drive in when you arrive, hair style, shoes or any other accesories that you like, like perfume, purses etc..
The dates that are already taken are J.Holiday and CJ.

When you get to the message boards for the Prom you first go to *Pull Up Front (The first official post for prom)* then you enter the next post but not the prom setup one.

Note: We need a DJ so if anyone would like to volunteer please log on to lilchrissy.hightoxic.com and go into PROM!!! and leave a message in "Prom Setup" Hope I see you there :-D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrissybreezy
MUSIC MAKES MY DAY BETTA!

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:20 pm

HAHA THANKS FOR THE INVITE BUT I DOUBT ILL BE ON THERE.

AND THE OLD BOARD STILL UP AND RUNNIN IF U AINT KNOW
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 12:09 am

The old board? I went on there but Webbie deleted the discussion links
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:03 pm

OH REALLY WELL I HAVENT BEEN ON THERE IN A MIN

BUT I THINK IT'S THIS ONE...LET ME GET IT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:04 pm

http://forums.zombalabelgroup.com/webx?14@21.i4hNaKdxc39.0@.53ac8d75

LOOKS LIKE NO ONE BEEN ON..CUZ THEY DONT KNOW THE LINK
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:24 am

Naw gurlie. If you sign in there is absouluetly no button to start a discussion or post a reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:40 pm

DAMN FO REAL??

HAHA I DIDNT KNOW THAT
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:09 am

yepperz. how you gone have a mb and you can't see the messages? that's booty. i'm talking about the new board. it's stupid and everyone mad b/c webbie deleted the response buttons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:06 pm

LOL DANG ALL THAT HAPPENED ON THERE..

I HAVENT BEEN ON

BUT YEAH THATS TRUE..FREAKIN WEBBIE
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:19 am

Right. Man, Webbie is a nerve wreker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:24 am

YUP..HOPEFULLY HE'LL FIX WAT HE'S DONE

CUZ CB NOT GONNA REALLY HAVE HIS FANS VISIT HIS SITE NO MO
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 7:09 am

I know. As a matter of fact I think he startin to lose fans now b/c he not really doing up to date stuff and keeping everyone on top of things on what he's doing. Plus it seems to me like he getting a lil :pauses: conceited :gasps dramatically:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:22 pm

OOH WOW U REALLY THINK SO? scratch

WELL I WOULDNT KNOW
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 3:29 am

I think so. He loss me. Our relationship sunked........so I dumped him. No

But yea I'm starting to think CB is getting more and more conceited every year. When he was 16 he was a sweetheart now I ain't seeing much of it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 8:07 am

YEAH IDK GIRL..

WE ALL SEE DIFFERENT THINGS..
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:19 am

True.............everyone has different perspectives of things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:45 pm

YUP....WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 5:08 am

yea afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:38 am

SO WHATS NEW WIT U?

LETS TALK BOUT THE FELLAS..HOW ARE THEY WHERE U LIVE?
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:59 am

Nothin much just walking around the house and getting my face stuck in front of the computer watching movies.

Girl the fellas are..................ogalay (ugly) I ain't talking about looks really. I'm talking about they astitude. Cuz most of 'em are just some hood rats. I mean don't get me wrong but you might find a couple of good ones. You know charming, cute, fresh..... you know how it is. But most of them..... All they want is one thing if you catch my drift. They want girls who either skinny or skinny thick. There's kinda a difference there's skinny thick which means that they closer to the skinny side but they got meat on them. Them there's Thick. Which means that they closer to the Big side but they thick. You know what I mean? No offense to some of the fellas but some are pretty HIT!!!! They got a tore up grill man, they line up goes all the way to the back of they heads or if they got a whole bunch of hair it look a hot mess. They need an upgrade. They sell dope a lot over here too. Alot are in gangs and they seem like they momma didn't raise them well if you include their speech. They tow up. Hardly any good ones I can find unless I move out somewhere. But wit me I don't really got my mind on boys but more so my school work. Gotta get that edumacation LOL

OOOOOO tell me why this boi was.............I'll tell ya after you read this LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 5:42 pm

lol! HAHA YEAH I FEEL YA AND I CATCH YO DRIFT ..THATS HOW MOST GUYS ARE WHERE I BE..

AND IM GLAD U AINT THINKIN BOUT FELLAS..U NEEDA KEEP YO HEAD IN SCHOOL...STAY FOCUSED..

HAHA IIGHT IM WAITING FOR YO NEXT STORY.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:29 am

Girl, me, my lil bro and cousing Raven AKA RayRay was walking down the street to go to our friend's birthday party and while we was walking it was this dark skinned boi and this light skinned tall boi he gotta be atleast over 6 feet. While we was walking I was kinda checkin the tall boi out like he look familiar but he's a cutie. When we was walking and gettin closer to them I was like CJ is here? scratch But when I saw his eyes they was hazel I said OOOOW EEEEEE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy He was fazine (fine) He looked just like CJ they could've been twins he had the facial the height... everything. So anyway when we walked passed them I turned my head and he was lookin @ us. Then I turned back then his friend was like " Ayyy gurl he wanna talk to you" So me and ray turned around and she was like I think they talking to you. I said I think they talking to you we was laughing like get they #
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:53 pm

LMAO OOH GIRL SO DID YA GET THE NUMBER??

OLDER MEN BE LOOKIN AT ME THATS DISGUSIN
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:46 am

nope...............I was gonna turn around and get it but they was like 30 feet away and I didn't feel like turning back around

Ugh MEN??????????? Embarassed <--------------face is like that excepts it turns purple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:17 am

AWW DAMN THAT SUX

LOL YEAH I GET U..THAT IS NASTY
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:54 am

a yea it is....preverts messing wit my sista Neutral .... as a matter of fact I don't even wanna think about it LOL

on too another topic Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:15 pm

LOL YEAH ME 2...

HHMMM WAT CAN WE TALK BOUT?
HOW BOUT FAMILY?
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:23 am

aight you start off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:11 pm

Y ME? LOL
IM THE ONLY GIRL AND GOT 2 BROS
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:46 am

I got about.........

Brothers- 5
Sisters- 21
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:14 pm

21???? Shocked
ARE U SERIOUS????????
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:36 am

yes ma'am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:46 pm

WOW THATS CRAZY

IS THAT U?
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:24 am

I know.

Brothers

Emanuel
Alex
Creshawn
Kendrick
Ryan

Sisters

Ca'l a
Chalcee
Arresa
China
Clarese
Dominique
Elan
Esther
Gabrielle
Geneva
Hersh****
Jamelia
Janet
Mycal
Nakiyah
Noreen
Nicole
Raven
Rudy
Taylor
Zenobia

see anybody on there who's familiar???? Yeah that's my brothers and sisters..... That's not all of them either.

Yeah you can say that flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:13 pm

lol! HAHA NOW I SEE WHAT U TALKIN BOUT LMAO
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:02 am

yea I figured that you thought I meant biologically. The only one like that is my brother Emanuel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:56 pm

YEAH LOL
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT U WERE TALKIN BOUT AT FIRST
BUT THATS KOO
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:36 am

yea Very Happy. How's your family??????
Back to top Go down
Damii*

Damii*

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:39 am

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dance2 YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dance2 YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dance2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:07 pm

ChristinaIs2Exclusive wrote:
yea Very Happy. How's your family??????

THEY GOOD
GOING THRU A LOT OF STUFF
Back to top Go down
ChristinaIs2Exclusive

ChristinaIs2Exclusive

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:48 am

what? Like financial stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:54 pm

YEAH AND OTHER ISSUES AS WELL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CBMB PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.TeenofTexas.tk :: TEEN OF TEXAS AKA LIL C :: Teen of Texas Discussion-
Jump to: