www.TeenofTexas.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.TeenofTexas.tk

Teen of Texas Message Board

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

helloooooo? anyone here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2006-11-23

helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:39 pm

yea huh kuz keshia cole been trough more den me but peops still like her

but i think still would rather b a dance............man i member me and mah twin and mah kuzzo had a chance to dance wit lil c
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:40 pm

Shocked
yep i agree...

LIL C the krumper????
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:40 pm

lol yea huh kuz keshia cole been trough more den me and lots of peops like her

but i still think i would rather be a dancer though................man i member me and mah twin and mah kuzzo had a chance to dance wit lil c ((the krumper boi))
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:41 pm

*&heart;*chels*&h wrote:
lol yea huh kuz keshia cole been trough more den me and lots of peops like her

but i still think i would rather be a dancer though................man i member me and mah twin and mah kuzzo had a chance to dance wit lil c ((the krumper boi))

lol! oh iight i got ya...

how was that??
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:45 pm

yea the one in rize

but dis nigga was hella krazi kus we had got his number or wat eva

so we start talkin to him and stuff and tryna get some tips on how to start a dancin career.............but then afta a couple of weeks he jus flipped on us lol............he was like wats da real reason ur talkin to me..................he was like u dnt really want a dancin career we most people talk to me its because they wanna fuck............so we was like aa hell naw it aint even like dat
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:52 pm

oooh wat lmao

thats crazy!...

but yeah lil c' tight-dancin wise
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:55 pm

Hershey's wrote:
oooh wat lmao

thats crazy!...

but yeah lil c' tight-dancin wise

yea i give him his props hes tight
yea and its get worse than that yo so mah kuzzo was arguein wit and he was like imma superstar i dnt have to talk to u guys.........((member i tol u i got arger probs))..........so i was like nigga shut the fuck up u aint no body the onli reason u knonw is because tommy the clown......u would even b out here if it wasnt fo him............i was so mad............and theres more but i aint typed it we would have a whole new page lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 3:01 pm

lol! damn

im here u can tell me everything
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 3:06 pm

yea i no like wen i said dat like it was all queit den mah kuzzin jus start laughin at me but he was still mad u no

he was all yellin and shit so she was yellin rite bac at him and he was like dnt yell at me and he was like i am too old fo dat....................but i was mad kuz i though we was bout jus go out and make it lol but that got messed up...........but wen we had got his number mah bro aint believe us ................so i gave him the number and his dumb ass kalled and was like ..........hey it john there..........then lil c was like no u have the wrong number.........so mah bro was like who is this.........then lil c was like who is this...........lol den mah bro was like is john thur........i was like wat the hell then he gon hang up in say well that kinna sound like him
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 3:10 pm

LMAO...thats crazy!

well i gots to go

gnight

tty tomorrow
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 3:12 pm

lol yup fasho imma holla at cha
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:19 am

aight well im back up in here..what's up?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:38 am

nutthin jus chillin wat u doin
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:47 am

nothing much just here watching tv

and waiting for my food im hella hungry

anything happen today at school? how was ur day?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:57 am

no not really jus gettin ready fo finals
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:59 am

oh iight yeah same here

but i think my friend likes me...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:05 am

really wat gives u the reason to think that
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:09 am

cuz he be flirtin' and messin' wit me...

like today..i told him if he would go wit me to my locker...he was like iight..so he went and then when i was gonna put the 3rd number he moved it..lmao..it was funny but man he wouldn't let me open it..

then finally he did..and then we just stood there..and he was just quiet..and then..he pulled me and he hugged me...then the bell rang..so he let go cuz everyone was coming out of class..

and before i would just give him a hug when i said hi and when i said bye..but he dont be letting go no more..haha...and he walks me to my class..and then one time i walked him..and i kept tellin him to go inside cuz he was gonna be late he was like no No then...the tardy bell rang..and he hugged me and didnt let go

he was rubbin' the bottom of his chin on the top of my head..and i looked up to look at him..and ahh affraid we were kinda close so i turned away right away..and yeah...that's y...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:13 am

lol yea i think he must got some type of feeling fo u.....would u eva go wit him ???

yea i read bout this on my space lmao............wen a boi dose that it means somthin but i fogot

well y dnt u ask him bout it
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:18 am

lol ionno...he's a senior this year..but i dont think i would..it would feel kinda weird..i mean he a sweetheart and all but yeah i dont think i would..

lmao yeah i read bout it too

and naw i aint gonna ask him...i told my best friend bout it he was like sry to say but yep he crushin on u..i was like No lol..

he's a koo friend...one of those hard to find guys..and just recently he told his best friend he loved her..but she aint feel the same way Sad so he was sadd for a while..and he said he wasnt gonna be koo

but then the weekend past and he was Smile lol...fo real..i was like what happened..he was like oh im not thinking bout her no more..she's not who i thought she was..

she's changed..i was like oh...and yeah...he be hugging me outta no where..sometimes

and today he was suppose to come over my house..not suppose to..but i told him he wasnt down to walk home so he was like i'll walk to ur house and then walk to mine...i was like w/e

and he was..but he was gonna stay to buy his formal ticket and all so yeah...i told em maybe another day....if not we could go eat next monday..he was like iight monday it is
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:22 am

yea he probably bouta tell u he love u lol and u gon break his lil heart wen u tellem u dnt like him ............is he ugly or sumthin y she aint like em

but yea if u dnt like him then yeadnt lead him on kuz he probably think u feeling him..............i aint sayin like change or nutthin but yea
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:25 am

lol it sux...my best friend told me he loved me..but he knew i wasnt feeling him..especially since i always be tellin him bout my b/f

lol...naw he not ugly...he's kinda cute..his personality is great

and yeah i know what u mean..we've grown close..we talk on the phone..he my new buddie..he very understanding..and helps me out..just like i help him out..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:28 am

dang thats krazi well dang how he jus lovin all ya'll he aint even known ya'll that long has he
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:30 am

lol well my best friend has known me for 3 1/2 years now..since before i got wit the boy im wit now

so that's understandable..

and this friend im talking bout..i've only know em for about 3 months..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:33 am

iight so lemme get dis straight befo we go any farther lol

the 3 year guy who tol the gurl he loved her
???
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:34 am

thats my best friend ishmael...

but he aint tell me till after 2 years that i knew him..
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:38 am

lol o iigth so dang

well thats koo if he no u gotta man i dobut he'll tell u that

but yea dang so u gotta lot if bois likin u
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:43 am

lol..yeah he told me he love me...even tho i was wit my boy..

and the only reason he told me was becuz we were talking and i was crying cuz my b/f did something to hurt me..and he was like no dont cry i dont want to see u like that i love u too much and it hurts me when ur sad

so i stopped Crying or Very sad and was like u meant it huh?? (i felt it in my heart) then he was like huh? Suspect lmao trying to act like he aint know what i was asking him..then i told him u really meant that u really do love me..he was like huh? Suspect i was like lol fo real..he was like yeah...i was like Shocked what?? since when?? he was like stop i was like what he was like u making me blush...and yea that night...i forgot bout what my b/f did and found out how my best friend started liking me and all

and naw..the only guys that like me is my b/f, my best friend, and maybe my friend the one i told u bout that goes to my school...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:48 am

aww really man i wish someboi would tell me that i probably would of jus kissed him lol sike well i would of did something.............sike i probably wouldnt no how to handle it kuz i kan caught feelings 4 bois fast and that would of made me start likin him and i would of been a cheater
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:50 am

lol i was on the phone wit him so i couldn't have kissed em lmao..

yeah i feel what ur saying...i dont be catching feelings soon..it takes me a while..i make sure i know them...for at least 6 months before something happens
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:55 am

o well i would have ran to his house and kissed him lol

but yea well den u got it goin on i b fallin fo peops to easy soi jus stay away 4rm em lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:59 am

lol..he dont live too close...i would have to bust a mission on the freeway...which by the way i dont know how to drive lol....

but yeah..i gotta figure them out first...if not then i would have had my heart broken already...
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:07 am

ok u no wat stop crushin mah dreams lol......well u should have got on da bus ok .............lol

dang well imma have to start doin dat kuz i dnt need another must up relationship lol

but da dude im talkin to now seem pretty koo to me though
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:22 am

lmao im sorry Embarassed

lol yeah u should get to know guys good...and figure them out

oh yeah? and who is this guy? how is he?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:28 am

lol.........

well he reall koo like everytime i talk to him he always b like "how was yo day beautiful"............and he b tellin me how kute i am...........and jus talkin to me bout different stuff
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:40 am

aww he sound like he sweet

thats good..hope ya'll talk more..and make something happen and he keeps u happy
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:49 am

lol yea he do he b crackin me up though but yo i jus found out that he's the older brother of a guy i used to talk to lol
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:50 am

yea he dose but yea lol

i jus found out that he's the older borther of a guy i used to talk to lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:50 am

LMAO how'd that happen??
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:57 am

i dnt no lol

i used to talk to this boi in da seventh grade but we neva like went out but we liked each other

well he aint kome bac to our skoo the next year so i aint seen him since then

so now that i met this new boi and im feelin him and shit i find out that ..........thats his bro but he dnt no me and his lil bro used to talk lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:58 am

ahh lol that's crazy

goodluck wit that
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:01 am

lol yea but well he dnt gotta no that i'll tell him one day
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:03 am

lol! won't it be better if he knew scratch
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:09 am

well me and his bro left off on bad temrs and i dnt ni if he stilol mad about it and i dnt need him messin up thigs tellin his brother lies about me but imm atell him

but me and his lil bro didnt really talk and they dnt live wit each other lol
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:11 am

yeah i get u

well if they dont live wit each other..it should be easier..

cuz if his lil' bro always in his face..saying stuff..he gonna get mad...and believe em' unless he smarter than that..

and the lil' bro shouldnt come between that
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:12 am

yea i hope he dnt kuz i would b mad kuz me and this dude it startin to get to no each otha real well
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:14 am

yeah and it would suck if he messed that up..

well how old is the lil bro'? and how old is the olda bro?
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:23 am

the older one is like 16 turnin 17

and da younger one is like 14
Back to top Go down
Hershey'

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:25 am

oh ok that's not bad..

the lil' bro was young fo u..u 15
Back to top Go down
*&heart;*chels*&h

*&heart;*chels*&h

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:29 am

well bak den we was in the seventh grade lol and he was kute me and his bro iz in the same grade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helloooooo? anyone here   helloooooo? anyone here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

helloooooo? anyone here
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.TeenofTexas.tk :: TEEN OF TEXAS AKA LIL C :: Teen of Texas Discussion-
Jump to: